Terms Of Service
This website is operated by Ocean & Air Logistics. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ocean & Air Logistics. Ocean & Air Logistics offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”, “Terms”, “Terms of Service”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms & Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms & Conditions.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness & Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to Services & Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products & Services (Where applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of Billing Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
User Comments, Feedback & Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, comments), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Errors, Inacuracies & Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms & Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of Warrenty; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and as available for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Ocean & Air Logistics, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Notice Concerning Carrier’s Limitation Of Liability
Suppose the carriage involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure. In that case, the warsaw convention may be applicable. The convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of the carrier in respect of loss, damage or delay to cargo to 250 french gold francs per kilogramme, unless a higher value is declared in advance by the shipper and a supplementary charge paid if required.
The liability limit of 250 french gold francs per kilogramme is approximately us $20 per kilogramme based on the u.S. $42.22 Per ounce of gold.
Condition of Contract
- As used in this contract “Carrier” means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the goods hereunder or perform any other services incidental to such air carriage. “Warsaw Convention” means the Convention for the Unification of specific Rules relating to International Carriage by Air, signed at Warsaw, 12 October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28 September 1955, whichever may be applicable, and “French gold francs consisting of 65 ½ milligrams of gold with a fineness of nine hundred thousandths.
- (a) Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not “international carriage” as defined by that convention;
- To the extent not in conflict with the preceding, carriage hereunder and other services performed by each Carrier are subject to:
- Applicable laws (including national laws implementing the Convention), government regulations, orders and requirements.
- Provisions herein set forth, and
- Applicable tariffs, rules, conditions of carriage, regulations and timetables (but not the times of departure and arrival therein) of such carrier, which are made part hereof and which may be inspected at any of its offices and at airports from which it operates regular services. In transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof the applicable tariffs are the tariffs in force in those countries.
- The first carrier’s name may be abbreviated on the face hereof, the full name and its abbreviation outlined in such carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations and timetables. The first carrier’s address is the airport of departure shown on the face hereof. The agreed stopping places (which may be altered by Carrier in case of necessity) are those places, except the place of departure and the place of destination, set forth on the face hereof or shown in carrier’s timetables as scheduled stopping places for the route. Carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
- Except as otherwise provided in Carriers tariffs or conditions of carriage, in the carriage to which the Warsaw Convention does not apply Carriers liability shall not exceed the U.S. $20.00 or the equivalent per kilogramme of goods lost, damaged or delayed unless a higher value is declared by the shipper and a supplementary charge paid.
- If the sum entered on the face of the Air Waybill as “Declared Value for Carriage” represents an amount above the applicable limits of liability referred to in the above Notice and these Conditions and if the shipper has paid any supplementary charge that may be required by the carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage or regulations, this shall constitute a special declaration of value and in this case Carrier’s limit of liability shall be the sum so declared. Payment of claims shall be subject to proof of actual damages suffered.
- In cases of loss, damage or delay of part of the consignment, the weight to be taken into account in determining carrier’s limit of liability shall be only the weight of the package or packages concerned.
Note: Notwithstanding any other provision, for foreign air transportation as defined in the U.S. Federal Aviation Act, as amended, in the case of loss or damage or delay of a shipment or part thereof, the weight to be used in determining the carrier’s limit of liability shall be the weight which is used (or a pro-rata share in the case of a part shipment loss, damaged or delay) to determine the transportation charge for such shipment.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability applicable to carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of carrier’s agents, servants and representatives and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives. For purposes of this provision Carrier acts herein as an agent for all such persons.
- (a) Carrier undertakes to complete the carriage hereunder with reasonable dispatch. Carrier may substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and may without Notice and with due regard to the interests of the shipper substitute other means of transportation. Carrier is authorized to select the routing or to change or deviate from the routing shown on the face hereof.
This Subparagraph is not applicable to/from the USA;
- Carrier undertakes to complete the carriage hereunder with reasonable dispatch. Except within the USA where carrier tariffs will apply, carrier may substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and may without Notice and with due regard to the interests of the shipper substitute other means of transportation. Carrier is authorized to select the routing or to change or deviate from the routing shown on the face hereof.
This Subparagraph is applicable only to/from the USA.
- Subject to the conditions herein, the carrier shall be liable for the goods during the period they are in its charge or the charge of its agent.
- (a) Except when the carrier has extended credit to the consignee without the written consent of the shipper, the shipper guarantees payment of all charges for carriage due per carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage and related regulations, applicable laws (including national laws implementing the convention), government regulations, orders and requirements.
- When no part of the consignment is delivered, a claim concerning such consignment will be entertained even though transportation charges thereon are unpaid.
- Notice of arrival of goods will be given promptly to the consignee or to the person indicated on the face hereof as the person to be notified. On arrival of the goods at the place of destination, subject to the acceptance of other instructions from the shipper before the arrival of the goods at the site of destination, delivery will be made to, or per the instructions of the consignee. If the consignee declines to accept the goods or cannot be communicated with, a disposition will be per instructions of the shipper.
- (a) The person entitled to delivery must make a complaint to the carrier in writing in the case
- Of visible damage to the goods, immediately after discovery of the damage and at the latest within 14 days from receipt of the goods.
- Of other damage to the goods, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Of delay, within 21 days of the date the goods are placed at his disposal, and
- Of non-delivery of the goods, within 120 days from the date of the issue of the Air Waybill;
(b) For Subparagraph (a) above complaint in writing may be made to the Carrier whose Air Waybill was used, or to the first Carrier or the last Carrier or to the carrier who performed the transportation during which the loss, damage or delay took place;(c) any rights to damages against the carrier shall be extinguished unless an action is brought within two years from the date of arrival at the destination, or from the date on which the aircraft ought to have arrived, or from the date on which the transportation stopped.
- The shipper shall comply with all applicable laws, and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which the goods may be carried, including those relating to the packing, carriage or delivery of the goods, and shall furnish such information and attach such documents to the Air Waybill as may be necessary to comply with such laws and regulations, carrier is not liable to the shipper for loss or expense due to the shipper’s failure to comply with this provision.
- No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provisions of this contract.
- If carrier offers insurance, and such insurance is requested and if the appropriate premium is paid and the fact recorded on the face hereof, the goods covered by this Air Waybill are insured under an open policy for the amount requested as set out on the face hereof (recovery being limited to the actual value of goods lost or damaged provided that such amount does not exceed the insured value). The insurance is subject to the terms, conditions and coverage (from which certain risks are excluded) of the open policy, which is available for inspection at an office of the issuing carrier by the interested party. Claims under such policy must be reported immediately to an office of carrier.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ocean & Air Logistics and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms & Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms & Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms & Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms & Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.